IOCL Halida Refinery 2018 JEA, JQC & JMA Posts – 50 Vacancies | 10th+ ITI, Diploma, B.sc | Apply Now
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) leading oil and gas company a PSU, under Govt. of India.
IOCL Its Refinery division, Halida announces new jobs for Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA), Junior Quality Control Analyst (JQC) & Junior Materials Assistant (JMA) posts to fill 50 vacancies for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel through Advt No.- PH/R/01/2018.
Through IOCL Halida Refinery 2018 JEA, JQC & JMA Jobs notification, candidates who completed 10th+ ITI, Diploma, B.sc in relevant disciplines and posses relevant post qualification experience can apply for the job.
On basis of Written & Skill Test final person for the job will be selected on merit basis.
Selected candidates will receive remuneration in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/.
Interested and qualified aspirant have to apply for the job through online and offline mode by 24.03.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name Of Posts:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 24 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): 07 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 04 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/Junior Technical Assistant - IV: 07 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 02 Posts.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 02 Posts
- Junior Materials Assistant - IV/ Junior Technical Assistant - IV: 04 Posts.
As on 28.02.2018, candidate age limit should be between 18 to 26 years.
Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Candidates for the IOCL Halida (West Bengal) refinery posts for Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control and other posts for trades Production, P&U, Electrical, Mechanical and others should completed Matric with ITI, Diploma, B.Sc. with post qualification experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150 through online mode.
SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Interested and qualified job aspirant have to visit https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/regis.aspx?adv=42&pcd=102 .
- Go through job details from notification.
- And apply for the post through online mode.
- Take a print out of the notification.
- Attach necessary documents to the application and send details to mentioned address “The Advertiser – IOCL Haldia Refinery, P.O. Box No. 1,P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery District : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, PIN :721606.” by 24.03.2018.
Online application start and end date: 17.02.2018 to 10.03.2018.
Last date for receipt of hard copies: 24.03.2018.
Written Test date: 25.03.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/advert_pdf/42.pdf .