Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) Gujarat Jr. Engg Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Posts | 10th/Diploma | Apply Now
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Centre govt. funded Oil and Gas Company.
In the latest job notification, IOCL Gujarat announces job vacancies for various technical positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advt. No. - JR/01/2019 for its refinery unit at Vadodara (Gujarat).
Under IOCL Gujarat Jr. Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/Diploma in relevant subjects are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT), an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. Rs.11,900-32,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 08.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Gujarat Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the Post:
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 03
Junior Technical Assistant – IV (Materials): 03
As on 31.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 26 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute and should have experience of one year + Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 150 through online mode.
SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Non – Executive personnel against regular Vacancy at Gujarat Refinery- JR/01/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320 (Gujarat)”.
Online application start and end date: 07.01.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 27.01.2019 (17:00 Hrs).
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08.02.2019.