Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) Manager/AGM/Dy.GM Posts | Graduation/PG | Apply Now
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IRDAI announces job vacancies for Officers posts on deputation basis, in reference to Ref. No: HR/Deputation/Feb/2019.
Under IRDAI Executive Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation/PG are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 35,150 to Rs 86,300 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 12.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IRDAI Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 45.
Name of the post:
Manager in Grade B: 25
Assistant General Manager in Grade C: 14
Deputy General Manager in Grade D: 06
Candidate age limit should be 38 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation/PG in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute, with first-class pass marks + eligible officers working in PSU Insurance Companies and Financial Sector Regulators.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.irdai.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Appointment of Officers on Deputation from eligible officers working in PSU Insurance Companies and Financial Sector Regulators”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Executive Director (Gen) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Survey No. 115/1,Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad - 500 032, Telangana”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12.04.2019.