Institute for Social and Economic Change 2018 Assistant Professor Posts – 03 Vacancies | Master Degree, Ph.D | Apply Now
Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bengaluru, an institute under Indian Council of Social Science Research.
In a latest job announcement releases faculty vacancies for Agricultural Economics in the ADRTC.
Under ISEC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed education in Master Degree, Ph.D in relevant subjects and have minimum experience are required to apply, under ADVERTISEMENT A/1/2018.
Applicants will be screened and called for Interview.
Selected person for ISEC Bangalore teaching post through direct recruitment will receive salary package of Rs.15600-39100 + AGP 6000.
Interested and qualified aspirant have to fill application form in prescribed format and send details to mentioned address and mail id.
Eligibility Criteria For ISEC Bangalore 2018 Faculty Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name Of Posts: Assistant Professor.
Applicant for the Institute for Social and Economic Change professor job should completed Master Degree, Ph.D in Agricultural Economics/ Economics or equivalent from recognized university and should have post qualification experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to visit http://www.isec.ac.in .
- Select recruitment notification -> “Advertisement for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, ADRTC”.
- Read through completed job details.
- And fill the application form in the prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “the Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarabhavi PO, Bengaluru – 560 072” and soft copy emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last date for submission of application: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. i.e March 27, 2018.
Job Notification: http://www.isec.ac.in/faculty-advrt-ADRTC-27-3-2018.htm .