VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore System Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for System Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore System Test Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins and Maven can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: System Test Engineer.
Job Code: R2307446.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyse requirements, develop test plan strategies, create and execute test cases, track defects
- Test design, implementation, execution, debugging and automation
- Propose and Participate in design and code reviews to enhance feature testability
- Build and maintain test scripts and analyse automated test results
- Develop both manual and automated tests to verify solution
- Implement and maintain custom tools, quality gates, and services
- Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features
- Work closely with R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions
- Maintain a high-degree of ownership and transparency
- Passion for technology and customers
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in Software quality engineering/ System testing
- Experience in Modern Management of Windows Desktop is a plus
- Knowledge on web cloud and Mac OS, Android testing would be preferred.
- Execute SQL queries and manipulate databases to solve complex problems.
- Experience as System Test Engineer a plus
- Hands-on development of automated tests using tools like Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins and Maven.
- Ability to multitask and manage time on concurrent tasks
- Strong understanding of different software development lifecycles (Waterfall, Agile/SCRUM) along with the ability to effectively leverage change management software solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical, problem solving ability
- Able to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.