IBM India Private Limited Chennai Application Developer - Front End Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer: Experience Front End.
Job Code: 301608BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- As UI Developer you will be responsible for developing and upgrading applications is Experience Front End.
- Develop prototypes and performs hands-on coding to develop and integrate the application user interface.
- Translate graphic visual and interactive designs into the presentation layer for highly interactive web and mobile applications using responsive design and development techniques.
- Independently plans install, integrates and validates systems software and hardware solutions.
- Leads to technical change implementation across environments. Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in development using Angular JS 2.0.
- Working knowledge of installing, upgrading and configuring Oracle tools across multiple platforms.
- Proficiency in working on UI Web portal.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Working knowledge in ES6, React, Redux, React Router, Udesign, art, typography and photography is highly desired.
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.