Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hyderabad Sr.Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Sr.Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cognizant Hyderabad Sr.Associate 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SparkSQL, Rest API, MS SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Sr.Associate-Projects.
Job Code: 00038303501.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Project Planning and Setup:
- Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task-level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks, and provide inputs to Module Lead for review.
- Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, deployment, hardware/software requirement etc.
- Review plan and provide feedback on gaps, timeline and execution feasibility etc as required in the project.
- Participate in KT sessions conducted by customer/ other business teams and provide feedback on requirements.
- Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Analyze functional/non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for a better understanding of requirements.
- Based on an understanding of system upstream & downstream, provide feedback and inputs on gaps in requirements and technical feasibility of requirements.
- Prepare the LLD/ detailed design documents based on HLD and briefing from Module Lead.
- Seek inputs from the developers on specific modules as applicable.
- Consolidate all modules and provide to Module Lead/ Architects/ Designers for review.
- Suggest changes in design on technical grounds.
- Develop components inventory for the code to be developed tying it to the nonfunctional requirements.
- Perform sampling of data to understand the character/ quality of the data (project dependent in the absence of data analyst or designer).
- Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality.
- Share developed code with the supervisor for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Perform complex integration.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Consolidate the test results and share them with the supervisor.
- Provide periodic status update to the supervisor and highlight/recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to the supervisor.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Conduct reviews for codes created by the team.
- Develop unit test cases for each module.
- Conduct/ guide conducting of unit and integration testing and fix defects.
- Review/ approve code to be moved to testing environment.
- Provide support to the QA team and coordinate for various phases of testing.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate critical defects and establish need for fixing.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
- Rest API
- MS SQL Server