Directorate of Municipal Administration Maharashtra 2018 Engineer, AO & Auditor Posts – 1856 Vacancies | B.Tech/B.Com | Apply Now
Directorate of Municipal Administration Maharashtra, Govt. Of Maharashtra.
In a latest recruitment notification, MAHADMA announces vacancies for Nagar Parishad Services, Engineer, Auditor posts to fill 1856 positions.
Under MAHADMA Engineer, AO & Auditor Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed engineering graduation/commerce in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Exam and Interview final candidate for the desired job will be selected.
Recruited person for Municipal Administration Maharashtra announced Nagar Parishad posts through direct recruitment will receive salary in maximum pay scale according to govt. guidelines.
Qualified applicant have to fill and submit application through online mode by 27-04-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MAHADMA 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 1856.
Name Of Posts:
- Civil Engineer: 367 Posts.
- Electrical Engineer: 63 Posts.
- Computer Engineer: 81 Posts.
- Hydraulics and Hygiene Engineer: 84 Posts.
- Tax assessment and Administrative officer: 733 Posts.
- Accountant/Auditor: 528 Posts.
Candidate maximum age should be 21 to 38 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant for the MAHADMA Engineer, AO & Auditor posts should completed B.Tech in relevant subjects. B.Com from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Computer Based Exam and Interview.
General candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 600 /-.
Reserved categories aspirants have to pay fee Rs 300/-.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate have to logon to https://mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in/Dmanoticewebsite/noticehomepageview.
- Select relevant job notification, and red complete details.
- Fill the application form through online mode and submit details.
- And take print out of application for future use, attach necessary documents.
Online Application Start & End Date: 07-04-2018 to 27-04-2018.