Ministry of Defence 2018 Jr Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer-I & Hindi Typist Posts – 24 Vacancies | 10th, Degree, Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Ministry of Defence, Govt. Of India in a recent job notification announces vacancies for various posts to fill 24 positions.
Under Ministry of Defence Translator, Officer & Typist Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants who completed 10th, Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects are qualified to apply.
Through Written and Skill test that scheduled to held at Pune / Kirkee (Pune), Maharastra, final candidate for the announced MoD post will be considered on merit basis.
Recruited candidate will receive salary maximum pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-, with work location at offices of Defence Estates Department, Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence.
Interested aspirant have to fill application form in prescribed format and send it to mentioned address by 15.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Defence 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 24.
Name Of Posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post.
- Sub Divisional Officer –I: 21 Posts.
- Hindi Typist: 02 Posts.
As on 30.05.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 18 to 30 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed 10th , Bachelor’s degree , Master’s degree in relevant subjects from recognized board/university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to visit http://www.cbkhadki.org.in .
- Select relevant job notification, and read complete details.
- Fill the application in prescribed format and attach requested documents.
- Send application to address “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040.”
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application: on or before 15.05.2018.