Micro Focus India Private Limited Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies