Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Support Engineer Posts | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer post, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Support Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Degree or Above can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer.
Job Number: 798934.
Experience: 2+ Years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
- Customer Support or Software Development experience in three or more of the following: Web App troubleshooting on Linux, Windows IIS, Azure Web Apps or Docker
- Application development & debugging experience with one or more languages or frameworks: Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby, .NET Core, ASP.NET, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
- Deep experience with Open Source Web technologies, troubleshooting and developing with Linux, NGNIX, Apache, Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby
- Experience with customer Docker images and troubleshooting Docker
- Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS
- Familiar with packet sniffers: Fiddler or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
An Azure Apps Support Engineer will have:
- Knowledge of IIS configuration and how HTTP requests are handled by IIS.
- Knowledge of Azure App Services and Cloud Services is an added advantage.
- Understanding of how HTTP requests are handled end-to-end including HTTP headers, cookies, etc.
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and how to develop ASP.NET applications using C# and VB.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks, particularly ASP.NET MVC.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.
- The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft company career portal and login to apply.