DXC Technology Bangalore Associate Professional Product Developer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, the DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Associate Professional Product Developer posts, with work locations in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Associate Professional Product Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Bachelor's Degree, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Professional Product Developer.
Requisition ID: 51248907.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's degree.
Experience: 0 - 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning the applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with DXC Technology company career portal and login to apply.