Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer II Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer post, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer II 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Bachelor's Degree, and have required skills in data structures, algorithms & more can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II.
Job Number: 797698.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Experience: 3+ Years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a critical part of the larger Azure Storage, Media and Edge organization, the Azure Backup team offers you the opportunity to learn, build and run a globally available world class Azure service alongside industry experts and technology stacks spanning high scale data stores, data movers, distributed workloads, REST based management.
- We are looking for engineers who are passionate about distributed storage and love solving challenges related to data integrity, scale, performance, durability, availability and security while ensuring the lowest operational cost.
- We follow an agile monthly sprint model with full stack development model and pride ourselves on the strong Live Site, customer obsessed culture and encourage diverse skill set and points of views.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Good working knowledge of Managed code or object oriented programming.
- Experience with distributed computing or Cloud Services a definite plus.
- A passion for large scale storage
- A hands-on, technical leader with 3+ years of experience with designing, developing and testing software systems or services.
- The ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running, a can-do attitude and never-say-die spirit.
- Great customer empathy.
- A team player, someone who helps others succeed. Someone who is not afraid to ask for help. Someone who’s fun to work with!
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft company career portal and login to apply.