Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer II Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer II posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II
Job Code: 1145612.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for the look and feel of the websites, apps and landing pages. Your job is to make sure smooth user flow of the website on desktop, mobile or tablets. You will develop front-end with support from back-end developer.
- Develop an industry-leading product with a big and active user base that operates in scale.
- Drive end-to-end features that touch multiple engineering aspects: designing, implementing, integrating, testing, and deploying
- Deliver well-tested features across many different services and platforms
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish maintainable, reliable, and secure systems
- Collaborate with teammates in various roles to plan and execute on key deliverables
- Learn quickly from your peers, projects, and interactions with customers
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience as Frontend developer.
- Hands-on experience in designing web applications in multiple form factors, Mobile apps.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills methodical and technical judgment.
- Ability to understand complex distributed systems and to know your way around them.
- Possess Critical thinking and Problem-solving abilities with a Customer-Centred mindset.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, and meet demanding deadlines Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for clarity
- Strong organization skills, a bias for action, and ability to deliver results
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment, Azure technologies, Power platform, Scripting languages such as PowerShell #CSCPJOBS
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Microsoft company career portal and login in to apply.