PayPal Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system
In the latest job announcement, PayPal India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under PayPal Hyderabad Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Maven, Github can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer 3.
Job Code: R0066400.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Development and testing of high-quality product features spanning multiple product domains.
- Work with engineering managers, architects, engineers & QA to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs w.r.t functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementations schedules and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
- Identify areas of technical improvement and make detailed business cases for improvements or new areas of opportunities.
- Adhere to best of class coding and design standards.
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to the timelines, quality and performance
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and deliver on aggressive goals individually as well as a team.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related area.
- 5-8 years of hands-on in the following areas:
- Java, OO-based design and development.
- Development in/for Linux environment.
- Strong skills in Server Side Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Maven, Github, and other open sources Java Libraries.
- Database design, programming, tuning and query optimization.
- Test methodologies and testing tools, e.g., TestNG, JUnit.
- Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across time zones is essential.
- Strong verbal and writing skills; ability to thoroughly understand product specifications, and the ability to produce clear concise documentation.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies and adept quickly.
- Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools preferred.
- Experience with Ruby on rails is a plus.