Qualcomm Hyderabad Bluetooth Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Qualcomm is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company.
In the latest job announcement, Qualcomm India announces job vacancies for Bluetooth Test Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Qualcomm Hyderabad Bluetooth Test Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Bug Tracking Systems, Programming Languages, Project Management, Test Scripts, Wireless Test can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Bluetooth Test Engineer.
Job Code: 3020966.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Candidate will be actively involved in Automation and Testing of Bluetooth chipsets.
- The role involves automating features and testing Bluetooth Qualcomm chipset.
- The candidate will get exposure to BT/WLAN/Coex modules of Qualcomm connectivity solution.
- The candidate will work on futuristic products for Wearables, IoE and Automotive markets
- Candidate will be actively involved in supporting the existing automation framework through feature additions, enhancements and maintenance
- The candidate will closely work with Development team and cross-functional teams to deliver quality deliverable which goes to customers following well established QA processes
- Good knowledge of Bluetooth(BDR/EDR) and BLE.
- Very strong debugging/problem-solving experience using network analyzers (Frontline, Ellysis) and other relevant tools
- Experience in BT technology - protocol feature testing, system optimization (Throughput, CPU and battery current), and BT certification.
- Have good knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy and having Testing experience of same. familiar with Bluetooth 5.0 features
- Good knowledge of Bluetooth profiles like AVRCP, PBAP, A2DP , HFP, OPP, PAN, A2DP SINK
- Bluetooth low energy Test experience is preferred
- Strong experience and proficiency in python programming or any other scripting language.