CGI Bengaluru Software Developer - Mainframe Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job notification, CGI announces job vacancies for Software Developer - Mainframe posts, with work location in Bengaluru.
Under CGI Bengaluru Software Developer - Mainframe 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science and have required skills in IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2 and others can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer - Mainframe.
Position ID: J1219-0885.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
Experience: 3-6 Years.
Job Location: Bengaluru.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Application Development, Maintenance, and Support. Debug application code to analyze and solve business critical issues. Work on support tickets and should work in support on a rotational basis. Development activities will be assigned after gaining good business knowledge.
- Understand the user requirements, analyze such requirements, development, and unit test services that support business requirements.
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame.
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the developed modules.
- Create good practices and propose improvements.
- IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills are required
Good to Have Technical Skills:
- IMS DB/DC
- File Manager, Fault Analyzer
- ServiceNow tool (ITSM)
- Scrum / Agile methodology
- Good to Have Domain Skills:
- Automotive/Service Market business domain
Mandatory Soft Skills:
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor
- Ability to technically guide and support team members within an area of responsibility
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Organized approach for driving activities and tasks associated
- Flexible to work in Maintenance/Support as well as Development Projects
- Flexible to work in shifts (Asian/European time), on-call as per business needs
- Flexible to travel as per business needs
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode by initially registering with the CGI company career portal and login to apply.