Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Technical Support Engineering Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Technical Support Engineering posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Technical Support Engineering 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in CSS, Windows Shell configuration can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Technical Support Engineering.
Job Code: 1253373.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Reliability Experience
- Memory Management, Windows Registry, Blue Screen
- Windows Shell configuration and management
- Server hang and crash, Server No Boot and Reboot Scenarios
- Troubleshooting server performance issues using PerfMon and other tools
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.