Microsoft India Private Limited Noida Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Noida.
Under Microsoft Noida Senior Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, AWS, K8S can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 938161.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- We are looking for a strong engineer to build systems for the next generation autonomous cloud infrastructure which enable M365 Sovereign and Regulated cloud offerings. Microsoft is uniquely at the center of this opportunity, and we have the responsibility to advance the frontiers of compliance, regulation and security in the ever expanding digital world.
- This is a Senior SWE role with opportunity for deep technical impact, product excellence and culture role model with opportunity for advancement. The role involves application of computer science fundamentals, problem solving and growth mindset to design and implement various systems and features for next generation cloud infrastructure.
- This role provides significant opportunity to make an impact at massive scale, learning, to experience product development at scale and significant mentoring & coaching opportunity with room to grow in IC/Managerial career path.
- You love this team’s mission
- You love to work in the transformational cloud infrastructure and technologies
- Experience in working with distributed teams.
- Experience in working with highly complex software services at internet scale
- 4+ years of experience in cloud and related technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, K8S, etc.)
- Degree in CS or equivalent experience
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft company career portal and login to apply.