Mphasis Limited Chennai .NetCore Lead Posts | B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA/M.Tech | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis India announces job vacancies for .NetCore Lead posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Mphasis Chennai .NetCore Lead 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NetCore, .Net, VB.Net/C#, ASP3.0 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: .NetCore Lead.
Job Code: 200326.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role: Microsoft .Net Developer –Sr. Software Engineer (3).
- Having strong relevant 5+ years of experience .Net development.
- Good experience in customers coordination and support for issue analysis and resolving
- Should have experience in .Net, VB.Net/C#, ASP3.0, IIS, MS Access, and Database (Sybase, Oracle and MSSQL)
- Should able to understand and debug the code.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a good team player
- Working knowledge in VB6.0 will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to handle a small team.
- Understanding of Insurance business processes.
- Any reporting tools like Crystal reports will be added advantage.
- Good Experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to work in shifts if needed.
- Capable of analyzing requirements, creating Business requirements.
- Ability to follow all the client process in short notice.
- Sound experience in ticket management tools like Service Now
- Capable of understanding software development life cycle
- Capable of thinking and providing an alternative solution
- Create Proof of testing (POT) documents
- Peer review of intermediate artifacts
- Ability to understand quickly, adopt to new learnings and contribute to appropriate software (including scripting languages, SQL, Excel) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Self-Motivated with a strong delivery focus.
- .NetCore, .Net, VB.Net/C#, ASP3.0, IIS, MS Access, and Database (Sybase, Oracle, and MSSQL)