National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Manager/ Senior Software Developer, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Other Jobs - 08 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. | Apply Now
National Board of Accreditation (NBA), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NBA announces job vacancies for various executive posts to fill 08 positions on fixed tenure basis in relevant profiles.
Under NBA Software Developer & Manager Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects with minimum qualification and have required skills can apply.
On basis of interview/personal discussion/ written test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on fixed tenure basis for a period of 01 to 05 years, with salary pay of Rs 44,900 to 2,09,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 10-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NBA Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post:
1. General Manager (Accreditation)- 01
2. Manager/ Senior Software Developer- 01
3. Deputy Manager/ Software Developer- 01
4. Deputy Manager (Administration)- 01
5. Deputy Manager (Accounts)- 01
6. Deputy Manager (International Co-operation)- 01
7. Deputy Manager (Training)- 01
8. Assistant Manager (Executive Assistant)- 01
As on 01/11/2018, Candidate age limit should be 32 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with a minimum qualification of 50% marks, and should have experience of 3 to 10 years.
On basis of interview/personal discussion/ written test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nbaind.org/public-interface.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) from eligible candidates for filling up the different posts in NBA”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Member Secretary, National Board of Accreditation, 4th Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, New Delhi-110 003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10/01/2019.
Job Notification: http://www.nbaind.org/files/details_of_posts-12.11.18.pdf.