National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Manager & Accounts Officer Posts | Degree/ICAI/ICWAI/MBA | Apply Now
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways.
In a latest job notification, NHAI PSU announces job vacancies for various staff posts on deputation basis.
Under Manager & Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/ICAI/ICWAI/MBA in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 27.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NHAI Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 73.
Name of the post:
Manager (Finance & Accounts): 41
Accounts Officer: 32
As on 27.05.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/ICAI/ICWAI/MBA in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute + Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nhai.gov.in/current-vacancies.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for the post of Manager (Finance & Accounts) & Accounts Officer at NHAI on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Ajay Malik DGM (HR&Admn.)-IB Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10 Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075”.
Last date for submission of application: by 27/05/2019.