National Institute Of Epidemiology (NIE) Chennai 2018 Recruitment Research Fellow, Scientist, Assistant, Clerk Posts - 17 Vacancies | 12th, Degree, Master Degree | Walkin
National Institute Of Epidemiology (NIE) Chennai, under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
In latest Employment Notification No. NIE/PE/Advt/2018/, the research institute announces job vacancies for Project Staff posts on a temporary basis to fill 17 nos, with work location at NIE Chennai.
Under NIE Chennai Assistant, Clerk 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th, Degree, Master Degree in medical and non-medical subjects with relevant work experience needed to apply.
Followed by Written Test or Interview an applicant for National Institute Of Epidemiology Project posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on a temporary basis, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15,549 to Rs 63,510 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIE Chennai 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of Posts:
- Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF) – 02
- Project coordinator [Scientist-C (Medical/Non-Medical)] – 01
- Data Coordinator (Scientist- B) (Non-Medical) – 01
- Project Coordinator [Scientist B – (Non-Medical)] – 01
- Technical Officer (Senior Investigator) – 04
- Scientist-D (Medical) (NCD Training) – 01
- Scientist-C (Medical / Non-Medical) (Training) – 01
- Assistant (Admin) – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 02
- Lower Division Data Entry Operator (Grade-A) – 01
- Scientist B – (Non-Medical) – 01
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
Applicant should complete 12th, Degree, Master Degree in medical and non-medical subjects from recognized board/university and should have relevant work experience for required posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview/Written Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nie.gov.in/careers.php.
- Select job notification “Walk-In Interview/Written Test For Various Projects At NIE”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- Attach necessary documents and walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 16th to 27th July 2018, 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Venue: ICMR-National Institute Of Epidemiology, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077 Telephone: 044-26136260.
Job Notification: http://nie.gov.in/images/careers/Website_ad_final_(1)_100.pdf.