NIOS 2018 Supervisor & Assistant Posts – 44 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
National Institute of Open Schooling NIOS, An autonomous institution under Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. of India.
Through NIOS Supervisor & Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed graduation, PG in relevant subject and should posses minimum experience are qualified to apply.
The announced posts include EDP Supervisor and Junior Assistant to fill 44 vacancies.
On basis of written test/Interview final aspirant for the applied post will be selected on merit basis.
Finalized person for the job will receive salary pay of maximum Rs 35400-112400 per month.
Qualified candidate have to apply for the vacancies by filling up application form in prescribed format, attaching necessary documents and sending it to designated NIOS regional centers before 11-05-2018 through post.
Eligibility Criteria For NIOS 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 44.
Name Of Posts:
- EDP Supervisor: 31 Posts.
- Junior Assistant: 13 Posts.
Candidate maximum limit should be 18 to 37 years.
Should complete Bachelor Degree, PG and have minimum post qualification experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test or Interview.
Unreserved/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 500 /- through Demand Draft.
SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs 250.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx .
- Select “Recruitment of EDP Supervisor and Junior Assistant” job notification.
- Go through job details.
- And apply for the desired vacancy in prescribed application form.
- Attach necessary documents to it.
- And send details to designate NIOS regional center address before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of application: 11-05-2018.