ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) 2018 Recruitment Project Assistant, Project Technician, Clerk & Other Posts – 82 Vacancies | 12th, Degree, Master Degree, MBBS/BDS | Walkin
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur, under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
In latest job notification the research institute announces project staff vacancies on a temporary basis for the project entitled, “Intensified Tuberculosis Control Project among Saharia- A particularly vulnerable tribal group in M.P.” at ICMR-NIRTH Jabalpur and in seven other districts of Madhya Pradesh, in reference to Advertisement No. NIRTH/Estt/TB-Saharia/2018.
Under ICMR-NIRTH Jabalpur Project Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th, Degree, Master Degree, MBBS/BDS in relevant subjects and have work experience are required to apply.
Selected candidate on basis of interview performance, will be recruited for the desired post on contract basis for a period of one year with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15,549 to 57,488 pm.
The announced vacancies are for Scientist, Computer Programmer, Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant and other posts.
Interested and qualified people persons have to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICMR-NIRTH 2018 Project-Based Posts:
Name of Posts:
- Scientist B (Medical): 01
- Scientist B (Non-Medical): 02
- Computer Programmer: 01
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician): 01
- Data Entry Operator: 06
- Project Technical Officer (Sr. Investigator) (District Coordinator): 06
- Project Assistant Block level treatment supervisor Field Investigators: 15
- Project Assistant Field Supervisor: 13
- Project Technician III Fieldworker: 26
- Project Technician (III) Lab. Technician: 04
- Laboratory/ Field Attendant: 04
- Upper Division Clerk: 01
- Junior Project Assistant Lower Division Clerk: 02
As on the date of walk-in interview, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 yrs.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete Diploma, Degree, Master Degree in engineering subjects with work experience ranging from 0 to 20 years.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nirth.res.in.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in the required format, self-attest required documents.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timings: 18-7-2018 to 24-7-2018, at 10:00 AM.
Venue: At concerned venue ICMR- NIRTH and others.