National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Executive Officer Posts | PG | Apply Now
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), An autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, NITIE Mumbai announces job vacancies for executive posts on temporary basis.
Under NITIE Executive Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PG in relevant discipline can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period 1 to 2 years, with salary pay of Rs. 55,000 to 75,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 29-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NITIE Executive Posts:
Name of the post:
Executive Officer-Dean (Student Affairs) Office
Executive Officer-Dean (Academics) Office
Should complete MBA or equivalent from a reputed Institute with good academic performance throughout + Having relevant work experience of 1-3 years in a reputed Institute or company will be preferred.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nitie.edu/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Deputy Registrar (Administration), NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Powai, Mumbai – 400 087”.
Last date for fee payment: 29/03/2019, by 5 PM.