NMDC 2018 Attendant, Nurse & Other Jobs - 36 Vacancies | 8th/10th/ITI/Diploma/Graduate | Apply Now
National Mineral Development Corporation ( NMDC) Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India announced new vacancies for Attendant, Nurse & Other posts.
The announced posts include Male Ward Attendant, Female Ward Attendant, MWA/ FWA Cum Dresser, Assistant Radiographer, Assistant Blood Bank Technician, Nurse, Maintenance Assistant (Elect), Electrician and Blaster posts.
Under NMDC 2018 Attendant, Nurse & Other Posts recruitment notification the announced vacancies are for category of Grade- I, II and III for trainee jobs.
Final candidates for the applied post will be selected on basis merit score earned from test.
Selected aspirants will undergo training course for a duration of 18 months at different company complexes in Dantewada and Bellary.
Appointed person for the desired post will receive remuneration of pay upto Rs 21220 upon regularization.
During training persons will be entitled to receive stipend of upto Rs 13500.
Interested candidate have to apply for the desired job through online mode by 26-02-2018.
Eligibility Criteria NMDC Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 36.
Name Of Posts:
- Male Ward Attendant Grade-II (Trainee): 03 Posts.
- Female Ward Attendant Grade-II (Trainee): 02 Posts.
- MWA/ FWA Cum Dresser Grade-III (Trainee): 01 Post.
- Assistant Radiographer Grade –III (Trainee): 01 Post.
- Assistant Blood Bank Technician Grade –III (Trainee): 02 Posts.
- Nurse Gr-III (Trainee): 08 Posts.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee): 13 Posts.
- Electrician Grade–III (Trainee): 05 Posts.
- Blaster Gr-II (Trainee): 01 Post.
As on 26-02-2018, applicant age should be between 18 to 30 years.
For aspirants from reserved category maximum age relaxation is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant should be completed primary education, ITI, Diploma and Graduation in relevant trades or disciplines suitable for the job and should posses relevant certification and minimum experience wherever required.
Final person for the applied job will be selected on basis of written test, trade test/ job proficiency test.
Applicant have to pay Rs 150/- as application fee through online mode.
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman and Departmental candidates are exempted from application payment.
Steps to apply for Trainee posts:
- Interested and qualified job aspirant have to visit https://www.nmdc.co.in .
- Select Careers -> Job Notification.
- Go through job details -> Apply for the post through online mode.
- Submit details and fill the application form.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 24-01-2018 to 26-02-2018.
Recruitment Advt. : https://www.nmdc.co.in/Docs/Careers/Employement-Notification-Kir-Bac-Dnm.pdf .