New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Assistant Traffic Manager Posts - 01 Vacancy | Degree | Apply Now
New Mangalore Port Trust, Ministry of shipping, Govt. of India.
The PSU announces job vacancy for Assistant Traffic Manager post to fill 01 position through direct recruitment, in reference with Advertisement No: 3/4/2018/TGA.3.
Under New Mangalore Port Trust Assistant Traffic Manager Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed Degree and have relevant experience need to apply.
On basis of written Test, and Interview aspirant for Mangalore Port Trust will be selected on merit.
Recruited person will be hired with salary pay of Rs Rs.37,359 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 30 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NMPT 2018 Manager Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of Posts: Assistant Traffic Manager.
As on 01-07-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete Degree from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Exam & Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://newmangaloreport.gov.in:8080/#!/vacancy .
- Select Recruitment job notification “Filling up of the one Post of Assistant Traffic Manager in New Mangalore Port Trust, by Direct Recruitment”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job in prescribed format, and submit details.
- And send hardcopy of application to “Traffic Manager, New Mangalore port trust, panambur, Mangalore-575010”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: by 30 June 2018.
Job Notification: http://newmangaloreport.gov.in:8080/docs/vacancy/21-05-2018.pdf .