PGIMER- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML) Recruitment 2018 Senior Resident Posts - 112 Vacancies | MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma | Apply Now
PGIMER- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, A Central Govt. hospital.
Invites job application for Senior Resident posts to fill 112 vacancies on Regular basis, for various departments in the hospital.
Under PGIMER-RML Senior Resident Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree, PG in medical subjects need to apply.
Through written exam & interview applicant for RML SR posts will be preferred on tested abilities.
Selected candidate will be recruited with pay scale of Rs 67700 to 208700 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 29 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For PGIMER-RML 2018 Doctors Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 112.
Name of Posts: Senior Resident.
As on 29-06-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Exam & Interview.
Unreserved & OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs 500 through Demand Draft.
SC/ST/PWD aspirants are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://rmlh.nic.in .
- Select Recruitment -> Vacancies -> “SR - Vacancy for the post of Senior Resident 2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job in prescribed format, and submit details.
- And send hardcopy of application to “The Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: by 29 June 2018.