NTT DATA Bangalore Junior Dot Net Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Junior Dot Net Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Junior Dot Net Developer 2024 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP.NET MVC and .NET Blazor Framework can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Junior Dot Net Developer.
Job Code: 260522.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
- Strong understanding in building Single Page Application
- Built application leveraging Agile DevOps principles and Azure DevOps toolset as part of SCRUM team
- Strong coding and work experience in Front End coding using Angular 8, BackBone, Bootstrap.
- Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM.
- Strong debugging skills using browser based Front end application written in Angular 8
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML.
- Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
- Understanding of MS Build and MS Test as part of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ability to triage defects in QA, UAT and Production and provide fix with quick turn around time.
- Build API for web application (SPA) using ASP.NET MVC and .NET Blazor Framework
- Create Unit test cases using C# and have all critical flows covered.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.