Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Pune Associate Posts | Bachelors in Science/Engineering | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Cognizant Pune hiring Associate 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Worksoft Certify, TOSCA can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 000447904410.
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Science/Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Test Requirements Study:
- Understand functional specifications document as received from client / onsite.
- Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
- Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite and/or share the document detailing out the business flows to ensure understanding on the same.
- Review the testable requirements, requirements traceability Matrix , screen flow documents for user interface and functional understanding/use case documents, screen flows to ensure consistency with requirements, test data requirements based on application and process flow as prepared by the Product Analyst.
- Review the test strategy to identify and evaluate tools to be used for this particular assignment.
- Prepare the draft test plan for own module.
Test Strategy and Solution, Test Planning, Design & Development:
- Support senior product specialists in detailing the test strategy.
- (For Mid /Small size project) Prepare Test Strategy document according to the test requirement scope, if required.
- Review the (positive and negative) test scenarios as prepared by the Product Analyst on the basis of the Business Test Matrix (BTM) which is in alignment with the requirements.
- Identify and define missing test scenarios during the internal team meeting.
- Seek signoff from the client team.
- Review test cases to identify missing test cases as prepared by the Product Analyst.
- Review the test data.
- Post review and signoff from customer, update the requirements traceability.
- Review the critical sections of the test management tools to ensure upload of the test cases.
Test Execution & Closure:
- Perform manual integration testing for critical and high priority test cases as per the application flow on the basis of test cases and data.
- Review the test case execution as done by the Product Analyst to check for the approach, logical flow etc.
- Review defects as raised by the Product Analyst to check for validity.
- Identify and raise defects that emerge due to environmental issues.
- Track defects as emerging from critical test case execution (defect log as generated from the QC tool) to closure.
- Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for valid defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
- Allocate defects to Product Analysts.
- Retest the defect and update the status.
- Consolidate defects on a daily basis and share the same with comments to onsite team.
- Share the execution metrics with onsite team which includes state of test cases and # of defects logged and defect status.
- Prepare test summary reports which covers the test execution status and defect status with supporting reasons for missing any goals.
- Review/Create lessons learned document capturing lessons and challenges faced during execution if required.
Metrics Analysis & Reporting:
- Create the QA Confidence Factor (covering confidence for each functionality / Business Category, Age of open defects etc) and share the same with an onsite team on a daily basis.
- Collate productivity metrics to be shared with Test Lead.
- Training & Knowledge Management:
- Identify technical training needs for the team.
- Provide product training in specific areas.
- SAP Material mgmt (MM) Testing
- SAP SD Testing
- SAP FICO Testing
- Applying cash to invoices
Good To Have Skills:
- Worksoft Certify
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.