S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Lead Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Cloud Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, and VMC can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 288843.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Responsibilities and Impact:
- Create and manage blueprints, templates and configuration in automated provisioning platforms
- Design and develop automation workflows to improve infrastructure automation.
- Build and maintain OS Image Build pipelines in AWS, Azure, VMC and On-prem
- Define development guidelines, develop CI/CD pipelines and manage codebase.
- Work with cross-functional infrastructure teams and business divisions to identify opportunities for automation and develop solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Troubleshoot issues related to automation workflows, scripts, and cloud infrastructure.
- Continuously evaluate and improve automation solutions to optimize performance, security, and cost-effectiveness.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly fault tolerant systems
- Functional understanding of the DevSecOPS model
- Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Hands-on knowledge on one of the config management tools preferably Puppet, Chef or Ansible
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.