NTT DATA Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Spark Core, Spark-SQL, Scala-Programming can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 221451.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5 to 9 years’ hands on experience on Spark Core, Spark-SQL, Scala-Programming and Streaming datasets in Big Data platform
- Should have extensive working experience in Hive and other components of Hadoop eco system (HBase, Zookeeper, Kafka and Flume)
- Should be able to understand the complex transformation logic and translate them to Spark-SQL queries.
- Unix Shell Scripting and setting up CRON jobs
- Should have worked on Cloudera distribution framework, Oozie Workflow (or any Scheduler), Jenkins (or any version controller)
- Prior experience in Consumer Banking Domain is an advantage
- Prior experience in agile delivery method is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of technology life cycles and the concepts and practices required to build big data solutions
- Familiar with Data Warehouse concepts
- Core Java skillset is an added advantage
- Good Knowledge and experience in any database (Teradata or Data Lake or Oracle or SQL Server) is a plus
- Spark Developer should be able to understand the Business requirements, Functional and Technical requirements and translate them effectively using the Spark Framework.
- Should be able to understand the complex transformation logic and translate them to Hive/Spark-SQL queries. Hands on experience on dealing with live streaming datasets using Kafka/Spark Streaming
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.