NTT DATA Hyderabad Java J2EE Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Java J2EE posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Java J2EE 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java J2EE.
Job Code: 213933.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5 to 10 years of experience developing web-based applications in Java/J2EE technologies
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL data stores and polyglot persistence (Oracle, MongoDB etc.)
- AngularJS, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC experience
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Expert knowledge of build tools and dependency management (Gradle, maven)
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
- Participate in software design and development using modern Java and web technology stack.
- Should be proficient in Spring boot and Angular
- Sound understanding of Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of event driven architecture
- Experience building Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in writing JUnit
- Good to have experience in TDD
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases and NO SQL databases
- Familiarity with design patterns and should be able to design small to medium complexity modules independently
- Experience with Agile or similar development methodologies
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.