Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Senior Cyber Security Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient announces job vacancies for Senior Cyber Security Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Senior Cyber Security Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SOC, CSIRT or CERT function can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Cyber Security Engineer.
Job Code: JR-039522.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitoring systems for malicious activity and intrusions using real time data and alerting from various data sources measured against agreed SLAs with our regional and global OT/IT customers.
- Ensuring processes and operational documentation is maintained (e.g. automation and orchestration, incident response, playbooks, threat hunting), fit for purpose and updated regularly to reflect changing business needs.
- Implementing the processes based on updated operational documentation for cyber defense, in collaboration with our customers.
- Analyzing cybersecurity events and incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures, playbooks and threat hunting process.
- Consuming threat intelligence and determine attacker’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to drive defense.
- Triaging and investigation of notable events before elevating them to an incident and executing the incident response and threat hunting process.
- Investigating and handling escalated events and incidents in collaboration with our customers and seeing them through to closure.
- Tuning detection and monitoring tooling to provide high fidelity alerting worthy of further investigation and mitigating false positives.
- Providing practical recommendations to our customers based on significant threats and vulnerabilities.
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all events, incidents and procedures, presenting findings to team and leadership on a routine basis.
- Leading the Integration and on-boarding for new assets. Assist with the technical architecture and installation of solutions into existing environment(s)..
- Ensuring successful delivery and customer satisfaction while meeting SLO’s (Service Level Objectives). Work in very close coordination with TechOps and Prod IT team
- Use a variety of tools to dive deep into systems to help identify breaches and eradicate attackers. Deep understanding of network to identify vulnerabilities.
- Subject Matter Expert to provide insight and deploying preventive measures.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a cyber-defense environment.
- Proven experience of implementing and managing security monitoring and response in a complex organization.
- Proven experience of working in an operational environment, such as SOC, CSIRT or CERT function.
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain and NIST framework and how this can be used to further improve security monitoring and detection.
- Proven experience in determining how a security system should function and how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect these outcomes.
- Proven experience on consuming threat intelligence to drive defense.
- Proven experience on leading the response to a cybersecurity event and incident.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying signatures and correlation rules on a wide range of platforms.
- Experience working on a mission critical operations team, preferably 24x7.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Cloud environments.
- Experience with DevOps technologies like, containers, kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Experience in using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data or programming experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable skills in consuming threat intelligence to aid the detection of potential cybersecurity events and incidents.
- Demonstrable skills in using security analytics tooling to provide contextual data to allow for a thorough assessment of an event.
- Demonstrable skills in using a SIEM solution and/or security analytics platform effectively to identify events that warrant further investigation.
- Skill in recognizing and categorizing types of vulnerabilities and associated attacks.
- Ability to priorities tasks according to the risk posed to our customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally and influence stakeholders in order to minimize cyber risk through effective monitoring, detection and where necessary mitigation.
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Must be action-oriented and have a proactive approach solving issues.
- A willingness to be challenged and a strong desire to learn.
- Come up with ways to do things faster, better and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.