NTT DATA Noida Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Noida.
Under NTT DATA Noida Senior Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java version 1.8, Spring Boot, Restful API, and Hibernate can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: 254407.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in Microservices based Cloud architecture
- Java version 1.8
- Spring Boot
- Cloud - AWS
- Restful API
- JSF / Angular
Good to have skills:
- Quarkus framework
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of JPA
- JUnit Mockito
- Knowledge of Swagger Tool
- Database Knowledge: Oracle, DB2 and Postgres
- Server: GlassFish 4
- Understand from the stakeholders the products to be developed and the high level features and requirements.
- Review current custom applications landscape and create an migration /adoption roadmap.
- Understand and analyze client’s internal and external systems and dependencies.
- Define architecture considerations for non-functional requirements including scalability, availability, security and performance.
- Define target architecture including all interfaces based on Cloud infrastructure components and Cloud-Native PAAS services.
- Work in close coordination with client’s infrastructure operations teams to design solution for no single point of failure, geo-distributed requirements, automated failover and automated scaling.
- Collaborate with DevOps, Release Management and Incident Management teams to implement continuous improvement practices with a strong focus on automation.
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with engineering and the architect communities.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.