Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) Assistant & Classical Teacher Posts – 04 Vacancies | Higher Secondary/Graduation | Apply Now
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC), Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest job notification, OHPC announces job vacancies for various teaching posts to fill 04 positions in various schools on a contract basis.
Under OHPC Assistant & Classical Teacher Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Higher Secondary/Graduation in relevant subject with minimum qualification marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.6,900 - Rs.12,300 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 04.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For OHPC Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post:
Assistant Teacher (Kabisurya M.E. School, Mundiguda Dist. Koraput): 01
Assistant Teacher (Project High School, Bariniput, Dist. Koraput): 01
Assistant Teacher (TGT Science) (PCM): 01
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): 01
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Higher Secondary/Graduation in relevant subjects recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks of 50%, and should pass in OTET/OSSTET.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.ohpcltd.com/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Teacher in KSME School, Mundiguda and Project High School, barinipu”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of the Senior General Manager (Ele.), Upper Kolab Hydro Electric Project, (OHPC Ltd) At/Po.Bariniput, Dist. Koraput, Odisha, Pin-764006”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 04.01.2019.
Job Notification: http://admin.ohpcltd.com/Siteupdate/Scrollbar/UKHEP-ADVT-2-2018.pdf.