Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer In Test Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer In Test posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer In Test.
Job Code: 125889.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product functionality and testing objectives
- Design and create test plans to address business and technical use cases.
- Create automated tests for new features being developed using open source/in-house tools/frameworks.
- Execute, maintains, and reviews the results of existing automated tests, filing issues, and fixing tests as necessary.
- Develop robust & reusable scripts during testing
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment
- Performance testing of different modules/use cases, analyzing the performance testing results.
- Scrubs issues in their product area, figuring out steps to reproduce in a test account based on steps to reproduce in a customer account
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of software testing experience with a proven track record of working on various automation frameworks & tools
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc
- Knowledge of automated testing tools like Selenium, WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot, etc
- Good Database Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.