Oracle India Private Limited Mumbai Full Stack Development Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for Full Stack Development posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Oracle Mumbai Full Stack Development 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/JEE, JPA, Webservices(REST, SOAP), HTML5, CSS3 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Development.
Job Code: 2100053A.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Participate in build and support of customer projects for the banking digital platform.
- Under guidance should be able to operate and provide quality work products to customers that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Standard assignments are accomplished by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on complex customer engagements.
- Must have strong Technology experience in Java/JEE , JPA, Webservices(REST,SOAP) etc.
- Developed applications using REST APIs with JSON payloads, Domain driven design or micro services architecture.
- Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- In depth understanding of Java Design patterns.
- Experience working with popular frameworks like Spring etc.
- Experience in building enterprise integrations using any Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Platforms.
- MVVM development experience using KnockoutJS or Angular.
- Experience using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Experience of Cordova for packaging and customizing hybrid mobile apps.
- Experience in digital banking technology or fin-tech domain, experience on OBDX and OB API platforms is a definite plus.
- Experience of working with Weblogic/Tomcat/JBoss application servers, Oracle database.
- Good appreciation of DevOps and automation concepts and experience of working in Agile projects.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to maintaining good working relationships with customer or with Internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of android and iOS native code to supplement the Cordova apps.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.