Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Kolkata Programmer Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Programmer Analyst posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SFDC Development & Customization can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Programmer Analyst.
Job Code: 00037994871.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on requirements and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification documents as per standards.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile, etc).
- Analyze the allocated task and understand low level and high-level design of module-level data models.
- Conduct coding as per the finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
- Rework on the code based on inputs.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
- Provide periodic status update to the supervisor and highlight/recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review document.
- Support integration of components, as required.
- Update the Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
- Provide support on process audit services.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Prepare SOAP UI stubs and gather necessary sample test data.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Ensure completeness of technical components in all upstream and downstream systems for integration and testing.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact/criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to QA leads Report defect status as per the project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Fix defects identified during UATunit testing, Peer testing, performance testing, SIT, UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit the revised code for review.
Deployment Support and Closure:
- Prepare a knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Manage version control and dependencies for code migration.
- Update cloud GOLD instances as appropriate.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during the warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support and Maintenance Release Management:
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out a solution for the error and transfer to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolled out to production.
- Review SAAS product version release notes to understand the impact of product upgrades on custom code.
- Perform E2E testing for impacted custom code.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with the supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from the knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
Training and Recruitment/People Management:
- Provide inputs in the creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates, and support the recruitment process.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
- Understand, interpret, and clarify technical and functional and non-functional requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Gather necessary message schemas and understand transformation requirements.
- Order to Cash Order Management
Good To Have Skills:
- SFDC Development & Customization
- SFDC Analytics and Reporting
- SFDC Integration
- SFDC Configuration