Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Support Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C, C++, Python, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer.
Job Code: 1393070.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Thorough troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong C, C++ coding skills, along with Python, C# and Java
- Azure, AWS cloud development experience
- Excellent communication skills with both written and spoken English
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative team
- Ability to work well in ambiguous situations
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- IoT, Troubleshooting hardware devices
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.