Oracle India Private Limited Noida Senior Cloud Application Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Cloud Application Engineer posts, with work location in Noida.
Under Oracle Noida hiring Senior Cloud Application Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Unix/Linux OS, Windows Server, Perl, Python, and Unix Shell Scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Cloud Application Engineer.
Job Code: 108015.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Noida, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good Knowledge of Unix / Linux OS including managing/monitoring various processes, overall health of OS / File systems etc.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server OS and its functions including managing IIS, registry, various services etc.
- Hands-on experience in all both Windows and Linux OS
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in knowledge of SQL, Oracle Database is desirable
- Hands-on experience in Automation scripting knowledge (Perl, Python, and Unix Shell Scripting etc.) is highly preferred – with mindset of building automated processes wherever possible as part of the system
- Prior experience working in DevOps model
- Working knowledge with IaaC tools like Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform and Ansible will be a plus
- Awareness and knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles with Familiarity with deployment automation tools such as Chef, Ansible etc.
- Awareness of principles and hands-on experience on CI/CD and tools like GIT, Jenkins is important
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Ability to work any of the three shifts during 24*7 (Including Night Shift) to meet the business need is required to support production systems operations is critical
- Ability to resolve and troubleshoot the issues reported from customers during the respective shifts is absolute need during outages in the customer application production environments
- Should have worked on any ticketing tools (Remedy, CX)
- Administration, Maintenance and support of Argus Safety suite products and Oracle Fusion Middleware instances on qualification and production environments.
- Knowledge of Argus Safety application and having 2 or more Implementation projects experience in Argus Safety 8.0+ is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle SOA/B2B with two or more Implementation projects experience in Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle SOA/B2B 11g and above is a plus
- Exposure and understanding of Argus Enterprise components like Argus Mart, Analytics and other integration (SSO, Axway, Oracle B2B) is a plus
- Knowledge of FMW products is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Argus is added advantage
Some preferred Certification(s):
- CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- OEL (Oracle Linux Certification), LPI Certification Programs
- CISP (Certified Information Security Professional)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Lean Six SIGMA certification
- Cloud provider certifications of OCI (preferred)
- BS/MS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Total 6+ years of experience in IT Operations & Application Support
- Possess strong technical skills in the automation, troubleshooting, problem solving in the Windows, Linux server environments to support applications
- Knowledge in Oracle RDBMS, any specific application level language working knowledge is always helpful
- Experience in automation scripting knowledge (Perl, Python, and Unix Shell Scripting etc.) is great advantage
- Strong experience in SQL, database tuning, capacity planning based on the performance of the application is a plus
- Knowledge in Argus Safety Suite of products, Axway B2Bi and Oracle B2B is a plus
- Passion for solving complex problems actively that delights the customers
- Possess good organizational and communication skills with “Can Do” attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel, proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Strong & excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to dive in and learn complex systems
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and to provide technical skills support to the team with high collaboration is key
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Oracle career portal and login in to apply.