Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Senior Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Network Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Tech Mahindra Hyderabad hiring Senior Network Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MYSQL Customization can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Network Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience with various database Versions right from SQL 2000 to 2016
- Should be working in 24x7 mission-critical production databases & Non Production databases
- Should be handling multiple customers
- Working experience on Microsoft SQL software Installations (Standalone & Clustered) and relevant products
- Must have knowledge & working experience on SQL Clustering (Active Active / Active-Passive), Database Mirroring, Log Shipping, Replication, etc
- Expertise in upgrading Microsoft SQL Products (Version / Edition wise). And also expertise in applying Microsoft Service Packs / Hotfixes
- Expertise in configuring SQL Server agent job configuration for various requirements like Index rebuild / reorganize job, Backup jobs, etc
- Expertise in configuring SQL based mail notifications
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proven knowledge & expertise of handling Database Backup & Restore activities
- Expertise in analyzing Performance issues through DMV¿s / OS counters
- Expertise in understanding the Project requirements and provide possible solutions
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Tech Mahindra company career portal and login in to apply.