PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Code: R0087250.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices
- Work closely with design & product to craft great product experiences
- Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
- Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Identify and document best practices
- Competent in developing Node.js applications and building single page web applications using React.js, Redux and web services (GraphQL/REST/JSON)
- Experience with page optimization and page load time
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in agile development process
- Experience with any CMS systems, Gatsby and Next.js are a plus
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of software design and web application development
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.