PayPal Chennai Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal India announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DFS 504, GDPR, BCBS 239 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst, Metadata.
Job Code: R0066526.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with Enterprise Data Governance leads and Data Stewards to define and instrument metadata capture and storage for the CDE’s, evolve our common business glossary, and facilitate the linkage between business terms and the underlying technical metadata.
- Gather and elicit requirements with specific focus on metadata analysis to develop use and test cases for metadata applications.
- Identify, understand, articulate, and document Critical Data Element (CDE) requirements
- Work with business to standardize and formalize CDEs.
- Assist Data Stewards to identify enterprise data requirements.
- Identify and perform downstream, usage and impact analysis.
- Perform basic data quality analysis,
- Refine and implement the enterprise metadata management framework, inclusive of business, operational and technical metadata.
- Define and validate the enterprise-wide metadata management procedures and guidelines,
- Work collaboratively with our technology partners to define the enterprise metadata tool requirements.
- Educate and train Risk Control Officers across all business areas to understand the components of the metadata management procedures and guidelines.
- Develop and deploy management processes associated with metadata quality in the repository,
- Operate as a change agent across PayPal, guiding and directing various data management activities, focusing on growing the maturity level within the company.
- 5+ years of experience in data management, with at least 3 years of experience deploying enterprise-wide metadata management programs.
- Hands-on experience with industry metadata management platforms and tools like Alation, Collibra, or Informatica
- Experience with data related regulatory programs (e.g., DFS 504, GDPR, BCBS 239) are a big plus
- Proven ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with both business and technical development teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, business owners, and customers to learn from subject-matter experts, present findings in a clear and concise manner, and reach alignment on how to implement our metadata strategy.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Familiarity with the trends and opportunities in the metadata-data management industry
- An innate intellectual curiosity, and a willingness to build awareness of current payments industry and metadata best practices. PayPal is constantly innovating by introducing new products and entering new markets, so successful analysts must quickly get up speed on new content areas.
How to apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login to apply.