PayPal Chennai Data Analyst Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Python, Hive, Excel/VBA, Excel PivotTables can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: R0089322.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and data mining to extract business insight and solve business problem in risk management.
- Collaborate with multiple teams inside risk to identify trends and opportunity.
- Build, maintain and enhance the data projects in order to drive business results.
- Design and develop the prototype of data application for internal demonstration.
- Continuously seek innovation opportunities and improvement that have meaningful impact on business.
- Stay abreast of the latest trend and development of the internet fraud and credit risk, as well as tools and techniques that are effective in performing role
- Work with a dedicated data science and product engineering team, using a state-of-the-art technology stack, to design and implement data driven solutions that operate at scale and in real-time.
- Make business recommendations to the executive and cross-functional teams with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Lead and participate in special initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations, troubleshooting technical issues, and refining processes.
- Communicate insights and findings back to the team to contribute to overall teams’ success.
- Master’s degree or above in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related fields.
- 2+ years related professional experience in analytics.
- Strong logical thinking capability, Ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
- Understanding of various analytical and modeling methods.
- Experience in managing large volumes of complex data (SQL, Python, Hive, Excel/VBA, Excel PivotTables).
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Ability to self-start. Think outside of the box. Willing to have both hard work and have fun.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.