PDIL 2017 Recruitment | Trade Apprentices - 48 Vacancies | 10th/12th/ITI | Apply Now
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), a govt. – funded a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization announced job notification to fill Trade Apprentices 48 Vacancies for locations NOIDA and VADODARA.
Under PDIL 2017 Recruitment Trade Apprentices notification, eligible fresher candidates can apply for the Projects & Development India Limited Trade Apprentices vacancies.
Candidates who are already working Apprentice role in different origination or ex- apprentice not eligible to apply for the vacancy.
Applicants who completed educational qualification 10th/12th/ITI & degree are eligible to apply for the relevant trade post announced under the PDIL recruitment notification.
Final candidates for the post will be selected based on Merit and Personal Interview. And selected applicant will undergo training of one year period and will received stipend on monthly basis, as per the govt. rules.
PDIL 2017 Recruitment Trade Apprentices Job Vacancy Details:
No. Of Vacancies: 48.
Name Of The Posts:
- Plumber – 01 vacancy.
- Electrician – 03.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1.
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 9.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 7.
- Boiler Attendant – 1.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 2.
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant – 2.
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 01.
- Computer Networking Technician – 01.
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 01.
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 02.
- House Keeper (Institution) – 03.
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 02.
- Secretarial Assistant – 05.
- Stenographer (English) – 05.
- Library Assistant – 01.
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 01.
Age Limit: Upper age limit Max. 18 years as on 30.11.2017. Job aspirants from reserved and other mentioned categories in the notification can avail age relaxation as per govt. directives.
Education Qualification: 10th/12th/ITI/Degree from recognized institution or university.
Selection Process: Final selection of candidates for the applied post will be selected based on merit calculated from qualifying exams and personal interview.
How to apply: Candidate need to visit www.pdilin.com -> Carrers -> Select Trade Apprentice. And read the complete notification and click on Apply Link. And enter all necessary and mandatory detail during filling application form. And take print out of the application for future use.
- Online application start date: 01-12-2017
- Last date for receipt of application: on or before 15-12-2017.
PDIL 2017 Recruitment Trade Apprentices Notification – Apply Now: https://psu.shine.com/media/uploads/apprentences-advt_18.pdf .