Prasar Bharati Private Secretary Posts – 12 Vacancies | Apply Now
Prasar Bharati, public broadcasting agency comprises the Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio.
In the latest job notification, India’s public service broadcaster announces job vacancies for Private Secretary posts on deputation basis to fill 12 positions on a temporary basis, in reference to No: A-10013/02/20 17-PPC(part).
Under Prasar Bharati Private Secretary Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates who are employees of Central Govt. can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 07.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Prasar Bharati Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post: Private Secretary.
As on 07.11.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should be working in Ministries/Departments of the Central Government and Autonomous Organizations.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://prasarbharati.gov.in/Opportunities/Employment/Pages/default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Prasar Bharati invites the applications for filling up of twelve (12) vacancies of Private Secretary on deputation basis in Prasar Bharati”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send detail to “Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, Prasar Bharati House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 07.11.2018.