Salesforce Bangalore Software Engineer-UI Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer-UI posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-UI.
Job Code: JR74944.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience with AngularJS is required. We are going to build our industry apps on modern technology stacks. Force.com and Salesforce1 will be our cloud-based CRM platform.
- We will add additional technology stacks as needed and you’ll be part of that analysis and development process.
- Stellar academic background with Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, specializing in computer science, engineering or similar.
- 4+ years of experience in UI development.
- Strong proficiency with web-related protocols and architectures (MVC, MVVM, REST APIs, JSON, HTTP)
- Excellent understanding of OOP patterns and methodologies and experience with OO languages.
- Experience with responsive web design and development.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with Force.com and the SalesForce1 platform is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Experience with Agile development practices and concepts.
- Attention to UI details.
Check all Salesforce Recruitments.