Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor's Degree/Computer Science | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application, and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies
In the latest job announcement, Citrix India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in building cloud-based web services in C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R22875.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/Computer Science.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embrace Agile development methodologies ( SAFE, SCRUM, etc.).
- Strong self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Prepare test plan, test cases, and Execute/automate them.
- Engage in continuous learning, both on the job and through available technical training, to develop knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 3+ years hands-on dev experience.
- Experience in building cloud-based web services in C#.
- Experience in building web app with React.
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithm and basic networking fundamentals.
- Excellent communication & articulation skills