Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps, AWS, Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: JR141568.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
The role and your Impact:
- You are strong in solving Infrastructure related problems with code and you've mastered building compute capacity in a fast pace environment. You will be responsible for leading key projects in design, development, and post-release support of the tools that are used by a variety of internal teams at salesforce.com.
- You are part of the team which owns cloud scale capacity delivery in multi substrate environment ranging from 1P to multiple public clouds. You will be interacting with a highly innovative and creative team of developers, infrastructure engineers and architects.
- You will drive the automation efforts in Python/Go to eliminate manual work involved in building clusters, performing releases and other operational work.
- You will develop plugins to monitor applications and implement self-healing mechanisms to auto-recover from outages.
- You will write Puppet Manifests and Jenkins jobs to build, deploy, configure and tune systems for performance.
- You will get a chance to improve your communication and collaboration skills working with various other Infrastructure teams across Salesforce.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux Systems Administration and Troubleshooting, servers and Cloud architecture. Good knowledge of linux internals.
- Good experience in any of the scripting/programming languages: Python, GoLang or Java. In-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and concurrency.
- Public cloud engineering on GCP, AWS and or Azure platforms. Cloud provisioning, infrastructure and migration at cloud scale.
- Solid understanding of how to configuration, deployment, management and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems.
- Experience with container and orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience with open source projects and cloud infrastructure automation tools like Splunk, Puppet, Spinnaker, Terraform etc.
- Strong understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP, Switches, Routers.
- CI/CD experience with tools like Jenkins, Travis CI
- Implementation experience of large infrastructure projects.
- A continuous learner, a critical thinker and a team player with great communication skills.
- Embrace a culture and work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.